Diet Product: Multivitamin
Product Description: Multivitamin
Celebrate Vitamins Multivitamin Capsule
90 Capsules (30 Day Supply)
Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy
Developed specifically for surgical weight loss patients, Celebrate bariatric multivitamin provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available. Post bariatric surgery vitamins are an important tool to complete bariatric health.
Celebrate’s integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as they have carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level to enhance proper interaction and absorption. The daily dosage is made up of three easy to swallow capsules, which will dissolve quickly and do not contain any ingredients that may upset your pouch.
Key features of the Celebrate bariatric multivitamin supplement:
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) – With nearly 6,000% of the RDI of vitamin B-12, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin contains one of the highest level of B-12 available in a bariatric multivitamin. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – Vitamin D deficiencies are not uncommon in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex – In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery.
- Vitamin A – Blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene, provides the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Chelated minerals – Chelation simply means, attaching to.Chelating mineral forms to amino acid, increases the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a reduced acidic environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK – Utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption.